Sorry its been so long...babies are a lot of work, don't you know?!? LOL...
Also, we left our camera in Guatemala (our friends brought it home for us but we wanted a new one anyway so went out last night and bought one). So now we're able to take pictures!
It's been a week and a half since we've been home. All is going relatively smoothly. I had to adjust her schedule a bit, and its going okay. She's going down around 9 and waking up between 7 & 8:30. I've been giving her a bottle around 2am while she's sleeping and that seems to take her thru until the morning. She's cosleeping with me right now (and she's a fidget) so I need to move her out soon which will be another hurdle I'm sure. But she's a pretty good napper during the day and she's eating well so we're very happy with her progress.
She visited our local pediatrician last week. He was in awe at how well she looked. She weighed 16.10lbs and was in the 90% for height!!! She's a long string bean.
The boys are adjusting well and seem to be getting used to having her around. Here's some pictures we've taken over the past day or so...
Jen :]
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Update and some pics...
Posted by
redhawks
at
12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
OMG... those pics are amazing, especially the ones with the boys. She fits so perfectly in your family, sweetie!! She looks happy and healthy and wonderful. Did I mention how happy she looks?!?!
Love to you all,
Melis :)
ps. Ava's hair is getting so long!!! Woohooo!
Melis :)
She is gorgeous Jen... I am so happy for you to finally be able to move on with your family finally complete..
YAY... NEW PICS!! I have been waiting very patiently for this update, you know!! ;) She looks so beautiful in her dress and very happy in her brothers arms! What a healthy girl! That is such a blessing!!
Thanks for the update!! :)
Oh what a sweetie! Love the first pic in the dress. Looks like she fits right in. Hope the adjustment continues smoothly.
Jen,
She looks so happy with her forever family. Congratulations on making it home! I cannot believe how tall she is!
jen..
ava is just tooooo cute....
I am going to email you my phone number so we can set up getting you the camera
alex
She is BEAUTIFUL! Your boys are quite the cuties, too! Glad to hear all of you are adjusting. Babies are hard work! :)
Bella slept with me for the first 5 months and is now in her bed. Not always sleeping through the night, but after 2 weeks of misery, it is ALOT better. She will do fine when you decide to transition.
Keep the pics coming!
amanda
She is just so gorgeous!!
Post a Comment