This is Tag, You're It...blogger style...
There are 5 rules to being tagged:
1. The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself
4. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
I've been tagged by Steph, Yesenia, and Brittney. Go visit their blogs and see their precious little ones!
Now, I'm supposed to list 7 strange/weird things about myself...
1. I am a piler...everything has to be in a neat little pile...and the pile needs to be at a 90 degree angle...yes, a little OCD I know.
2. I love to SHRED...no, not on the guitar (although I just beat the Medium setting on Guitar Hero - I SO ROCK!)...I love to shred things in my new paper shredder. I shred everything I can get my hands on!
3. I love horrible, ridiculous reality TV...you name it, I watch it. Here's a few awful shows I can't seem to pass up as I'm flipping thru the channels...My Fair Brady, Rock of Love, Celebrity Rehab, Scott Baio is 46 & Pregnant, America's Next Top Model...I'm sure you get the gist of the awfulness, right?!
4. Since starting this adoption I have become a complete computer addict...I search all the Guatemalan sites dozens of times each day. Sometimes when I can't sleep I get up and check the sites to see if anyone posted anything at 3am...sick, I know. I belong to every chat group/forum there is and check them all religiously each day.
5. I hardly eat any fruit or vegetables...especially tomatoes. I will not eat tomatoes, but I love ketchup and tomato sauce.
6. I have very sensitive ears (and my son Justin is the same way). Any kind of loud noise or yelling makes us cringe and cover our ears while others just sit there like it wasn't loud at all!
7. Apparently I have a laundry phobia...I let it pile up to the point that we have no clothes and then I do 11 loads all in one day. Why? Why wouldn't I just throw one load in every day? It's a mystery!
Okay...here's who I'm tagging now...go check out their blogs!
Alex
Sarah
Pam
Kat
Kimberly
Frances
Stacy
Tag, you're it!
Jen :]
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Okay, I've been "tagged"...
Posted by
redhawks
at
11:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Done! That was fun! I use to love playing tag...freeze tag...what was the one where you would tag a body part and the person would have to hold it while they chased everyone?
God knows I need some fun in my life! This adoption insanity has taken over my life!
Thanks for including me, Jen!
I'm checking our your BLOG!!! I have been tagged by Frances! I love your blog!!!
Cheryl
Post a Comment