Friday, January 25, 2008

Okay, kick out complete.

I spoke w/Laura at PGN today (the famous English speaking PGN employee...and I actually got thru the 1st time which is a miracle in itself!). I rec'd my previo a.k.a. kick out a.k.a. KO on Tuesday, 1/22 and my file can now be picked up by my lawyer. After I receive the certificate of registration from the Central Authority he will be able to resubmit the file to PGN.

Our agency said that almost all of their cases have been registered or will be registered in the next few days. The lawyers can return 8 business days later to receive the certificate and then use that certificate to resubmit the file back into PGN. So hopefully my idea of being resubmitted the 1st week of February will become a reality.

EDITED TO ADD: OUR AGENCY CONFIRMED TODAY THAT OUR LAWYER HAS SUBMITTED ALL OF HIS CASES TO THE CENTRAL AUTHORITY. HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO RETURN NEXT WEEK TO PICK UP THE CERTIFICATES...YAY!!!

Jen

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure this sounds right...but congrats on your KO? :) It must be a relief to know that now you can move forward with no more KOs... :) Is your agency registering cases already in PGN, too? Just curious. Much love,

Joanna

The gFamily said...

It sounds like our attorney did a great job registering all the cases with CNA!

I hope you are back into PGN by the end of next week!!

Pineapple Princess said...

Yea! What great news!!! I say Ava gets a speed pass through PGN!

Stacy

Pam L said...

Jen,
I'm happy to read your news! Now we're ready to hit the road running! We received a previo on the 22nd also. I know you're as happy as I am to receive the news. I'm sure Rafael will keep us all moving as soon as possible. Here's to a quick CNA certificate.

Pam L waiting for Nola

Emily said...

Great news! Sounds like things are moving along smoothly!

Emily

Anonymous said...

Jen,
My sister, Whitney, first contacted you through the Resolve site. I, too, am adopting a baby girl from Guatemala. I currently have 2 boys also. Anyway, I would love to ask you some questions about your experience--so curious @ your calls to PGN. We're in but I feel like I've entered a black hole. If you have time please e-mail me.

redhawks said...

Elaine, email me your questions at jennifer_torres@yahoo.com

Jaimee said...

Jen, congrats on your KO (since I know you were waiting for it). Otherwise, I would never congratulate you on such a thing. LOL! I hope you all get back in ASAP and out just as fast!

-Jaimee