Just found out that even though my PA (pre-approval) was issued on 12/22, my lawyer didn't pick it up from the embassy until 1/2/08. So my file went into PGN on 12/27 without the PA.
Now I have to wait for PGN to kick my file out...then I have to wait for my case to be registered with the Central Authority (the one that's not open for business yet) and then my case can be resubmitted with the PA. This has probably just added 2 months to my timeline. I guess I'll be lucky if I have a June pick up at this point.
Not happy,
Jen :(
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Officially waiting for my kick out...
Posted by
redhawks
at
4:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so sorry, Jen... :( (Not that it makes it any easier) This process is just rotten...
It sounds like the CA will be up and running soon, so hopefully it will go fast for you. You deserve it!!
Much love to you...
Joanna
Oh, bummer! But, keep the faith- you have a good attorney and 'miracle' outs have been known to happen... I'm hoping your out-in- and back OUT in record time! :-)
Emily
I am so sorry to hear this...the good news is that you were submitted to PGN and if the CA accepts the Aviso for cases already submitted to PGN, you will not have to wait to register!
I am right there with you waiting on a resubmit!
Post a Comment