I received new pics of Ava today...looks like they were taken mid-December (the same time as the pictures my coordinator took recently). Seems she was sleeping, but woke up for a couple of the shots...
Hmmmm...I'm just having a lovely dream!
Hey, what's going on here...
Hey you, you've got a lot of nerve waking me!!
Thursday, January 3, 2008
New pics of Ava...
Posted by
redhawks
at
4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Ava is BEAUTIFUL! Hope PGN is kind to you.
Tracy
CUTE!! I love that last pic...looks like she's really ticked that they woke her up;0)
I pray this will be the fastest and easiest PGN in the history of adoptions. May she be home SOON!!!!! Praying every single day for this baby girl to be home with her family.
Love,
Lanie
You gotta love picture day! Gillian was also woken up for pics and not too happy about it! Ava is just beautiful!
Sweet, sweet Ava! She is such a beauty! I love her "signature look" in the last pic :)!
1 week down girlfriend. Hoping Sr. Barrios has his pen ready!!
Melis
She looks beautiful, as usual! Good for you for planning your next visit trip. :)
Much love,
JOanna
She is a DOLL!!
WOW- what a cutie! Sorry to hear about your package and hope your attorney can bring it to your new FM's house.
Emily
Post a Comment