The story of our International Adoption from Guatemala and life in between...
Ava turns 4 months old today...happy birthday sweet girl!!!
Happy 4 month birthday, Pretty Princess!!!
What a beautiful and happy baby she is! Happy 4 month birthday!FrancesWaiting on Rosalie
Happy 4 Month B-day sweet girl! You are so beautiful!!
awwww, She is ADORABLE!! Happy Birthday, sweet Ava! Let's get your tiny little booty home soon. XOXO, Joanna
Happy Birthday, beautiful girl! You are so loved, little one and we cannot wait until you are home with your forever family!Melis
I love her smile!! What a cutie- I keep checking for your PA- hope you hear news soon! :-)Emily
Oh, she is gorgeous!! Look at that sweet smile! Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday, Ava! We hope you get PA and are headed home soon!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Happy 4 month birthday, Pretty Princess!!!
What a beautiful and happy baby she is! Happy 4 month birthday!
Frances
Waiting on Rosalie
Happy 4 Month B-day sweet girl! You are so beautiful!!
awwww, She is ADORABLE!! Happy Birthday, sweet Ava! Let's get your tiny little booty home soon.
XOXO,
Joanna
Happy Birthday, beautiful girl! You are so loved, little one and we cannot wait until you are home with your forever family!
Melis
I love her smile!! What a cutie- I keep checking for your PA- hope you hear news soon! :-)
Emily
Oh, she is gorgeous!! Look at that sweet smile! Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday, Ava! We hope you get PA and are headed home soon!
Post a Comment