...read the JCICS Update from 12/21/07.
In a nutshell, it seems as if all will be okay with in process cases as long as you have your POA and Aviso filed in Guatemala (which we do).
In other news, we're still waiting on the USE to issue our pre-approval. We've been waiting 46 days and, with the holidays, I'm not expecting it until sometime after the New Year. I'm hoping by January 9th...that will be around 60 days since the DNA Results arrived at their office. Hopefully they all get their rest over the holidays and come back ready to work!
I also received updated photos and measurements of Ava. As of Nov. 30th (at 3 1/2 months) she weighed 12.8 lbs (+ 1lb.) and was 24 inches long (+ 2in.). Her head circ was 15"...it did grow since last month but not as much as my International adoption doctor would have liked. She asked for a re-check and we're hoping that its nothing to be concerned about. Here's the pics...one of the sleeping beauty and the other is my agency coordinator holding her (she was there for a visit and stopped by to see Ava)...
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season and a blessed New Year,
Jen :)
Friday, December 21, 2007
For happy news...
Posted by
redhawks
at
9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a beauty!
Congrats on entering PGN! We're right there with you.
Stacy
Post a Comment