Monday, November 5, 2007

Visit Trip booked...

So if all goes well with the grandfather amendment this week (fingers & toes crossed) we plan on visiting our little Ava over Thanksgiving. We'll be arriving in Guatemala on Wednesday, 11/21 and leaving on Sunday, 11/25. During that time we'll be at the Westin Camino Real Hotel in Guatemala City. Lucky for us our dear friends Melissa & Mario will also be at the Westin w/their beauty Anelisa, so we'll be able to all spend Thanksgiving together!

Jen :]

6 comments:

melis16 said...

YAY, YAY, YAY! I am so glad you and Craig will be in GC for Thanksgiving. I cannot wait to meet little Ava Grace in person!

How cute will it be to have pics of her and Anelisa together at such a young age?? Something to show them as they grow older together.

Melis :)

The gFamily said...

YAY!! I am so glad that you are going down! You will have so much fun with your daughter!

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!! I am so happy you are planning a visit trip. :) It really changes the dynamics on the whole adoption perspective for the better.

XOXOX

Steph said...

Ohhhh, I am so excited for you!! In a little over 2 WEEKS that precious girl will be in your arms. Happy day!

Nicole said...

So glad to hear you're going down! I'll be there the same week, as well. Can't wait to hear all about your first trip!

Anonymous said...

THAT sounds like a fabulous Thanksgiving!

(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

Lara