I received Ava's DNA results in the mail today...it's a 99.999% match!!! The results were shipped to Guatemala on 11/2 and they were received at USCIS in Guatemala yesterday, 11/5! So I guess I'm officially waiting for PA now!
And the picture of Ava & her birthmother is precious. Her birthmother looks sad, but she also looks so young (I think she's only 19). But Ava is WIDE awake and she looks just beautiful...she's wearing one of the pink sleepers I sent down a few weeks ago. She looks so pretty! And the best part is...NO HAT!!! I can actually see her head!!! It's a perfect head! And she does have a little hair, not much, but I will definitely be able to get a bow in it that's for sure!
Two more weeks and I'll have her in my arms!!!
Jen :)
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
DNA is a MATCH!!! :-]
Posted by
redhawks
at
3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congrats!! It is such a relief when that step is done! It is so fun that you got a picture of her with no hat! I will start praying for a speedy PA!!
YAY! Hope PA comes in record time! :-)
Emily
Great news!! She does look beautiful. Come on PA!!
Congrats! praying for a QUICK PA and she IS precious!
amanda
Post a Comment