Friday, November 2, 2007

Updated pics from October...

I received some updated pictures today taken sometime in October. Again, she is wearing a hat!! I'm assuming at this point she has little to no hair and the foster mother is trying to keep her head warm. Also, I would like to point out that I did NOT send down that outfit. :) She looks like she was trying to sleep but they decided to take pictures anyway. Here you go...






EDITED TO ADD: If you look at the first picture in the upper left hand corner you can see the ziploc packages I sent down. Our coordinator must have given them to her when she came to take the pics. Hopefully next time she'll be wearing something I sent!

Jen :]

11 comments:

Victoria and Joe said...

Jen she is gorgeous... I love those cheeks...

redhawks said...

Thanks Vikki...I think she gained all 3 pounds in her cheeks! Also, I think she may be wearing 12 outfits underneath that dress...lol!
Jen:)

Steph said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I love the one with her little tongue!! You better believe she is layered up. It's incredible how many layers they put on our babes!

Emily said...

Oh, I am laughing at your comment about the outfit!! First of all, she is SOOO cute! She looks pretty in pink! And her bonnet is adorable. You can tell she is well taken care of. :-)

Emily

Anonymous said...

Jen, we received pics of Isabelle when she was a newborn in a blue dress just like Ava's. Must be a popular outfit;0) We, of course, were minus the hat:0)

Gretchen said...

Jen she is beautiful! We've only had 1 set of pictures so far where Jayden is actually wearing something we sent. Maybe next time we will see her hair!

Joanna said...

Wow - she looks great! And I think the little outfit she has on is adorable!! :) You've got one gorgeous little Ava on your hands!!

Margaret mom to Peter, and waiting for his sister said...

aww, she's a cutie pie.

margaret

Kimberly said...

She is so cute! I love the one with her mouth open!

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes, keeping the children warm!

Our FM (lovingly) chided us over and over again to make sure to keep the baby warm. The pediatrician there told us that it is very common to do this and that no matter how many times he tells the mothers not to, they continue to overdress. Our baby had a heat rash from it. :)

She is just beautiful.

All my best,
Samantha (former sbp)

Jaimee said...

Jen, she is beautiful!!! LOL on the outfit! Maybe her FM dressed her up as "little bo peep" for Halloween. Seriously, you have to get your hands on that. Isabela had one that looked similar, no hat, and it was red and white checked. She's wearing it in a lot of pictures and I really want to get it from her foster mother so that I can have it for her keepsake items. She looks adorable in the outfit, but I'm sure she'll look even cuter in the things that you sent.

-Jaimee