Here's the final letter that went to President Berger yesterday...
Letter to Berger
I saw a couple signatures from NJ, so I'm happy that my calls/emails made a difference.
Jen
Friday, November 2, 2007
Letter to President Berger...
Posted by
redhawks
at
7:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jen,
Hi. :) I miss you!
Thanks for posting this letter. After I wrote to my Senator, I received a really idiotic letter from a member of her staff saying that she had no control over the actions of a foreign government. I just wrote them again and said I couldn't understand why she wouldn't have joined with 56 of her colleagues in signing this wonderful letter....unless this particular incompetent staff member failed to communicate its importance to her. :) Who knows what kind of letter I'll get next...but hopefully it will say she is signing on!
Big hugs to you - I want Ava to come home soon!
Ali
Post a Comment