I'm afraid to get too excited about it because it may be reversed tomorrow (you just never know with this roller coaster ride) but Guatadopt.com is reporting that the Berger administration and the Congress does not want to disrupt the in process cases. It sounds like they want to investigate each case to make sure everything is on the up and up (not sure what this would entail or how long this would take) but that's okay with me as long as Ava comes home in the end, kwim? Here's the link to their post...
Guatadopt Post 10/17
I also read this AP article today...here's the link...
AP Article 10/16
Sounds good though! Of course, I won't be satisfied until everything is voted on and official.
Jen
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Good news, but...
Posted by
redhawks
at
2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i am praying!!!!!!
amanda
Post a Comment