Monday, August 20, 2007

Still waiting and new stuff on the sidebar...

So today marks 13 weeks on the waitlist...still waiting...

I also added a new section on my sidebar (down on the left under the waitlist) called Baby Gear Sites. I stole a few from my pal Joanna :) and I added other sites that I like to browse through. If anyone has any other cool sites let me know and I'll add them! Especially sites w/girl clothing, shoes or other accessories. I've had 2 boys for the past 6 years so I am really out of it when it comes to shopping for little girls. Although, I DO know that I will DEFINITELY need these...



Have a great week everyone!
Jen :)

4 comments:

The gFamily said...

I feel the same way! After two sons, pink is so foreign yet so fun for me! I love the pink boots! Adorable!

I am praying for a week just like last week! Lots of referrals and lots of people going off the list!

Kathryn said...

Your daughter is going to be the best dressed girl in NJ!

Kat

Joanna said...

Hey - steal away! I may just do the same thing to you! :) LOVIN' the Pink UGGS!!

Anonymous said...

Jen--check out www.littlemissmatched.com for some really fun stuff. It's not all girly, but definitely has more stuff for girls than boys. But you could find stuff for all three there, possibly! My DD LOVES their socks!

Jennifer :)

PS--I love coming over here and checking on you...hoping and praying your referral comes much sooner than later--can't wait for your happy post about that!