Wednesday, August 8, 2007

New look...

Okay, my pal Joanna changed her blog and inspired me to do the same...what do you think??? I've got most of the info back up, just need to jazz it up with some pics. The nursery bedding I picked out is pink with dragonflies, so when I saw this template I had to have it!!! Here's a pic...it's called "Just Buggy" by Glenna Jean.



Enjoy the rest of your week everyone!
Jen :)

12 comments:

Kathryn said...

I like it, I change my layout almost every other week! I get bored easily :)

Kat

The gFamily said...

I love it! I might get inspired to change mine now! It is so boring! It will be great to see you little girl's picture on this blog!!

Gretchen S.

Joanna said...

It's so beautiful!! It's perfect for your daughter, too - I want to see the bedding! Post some pics, please! :)

redhawks said...

Thanks guys!! I'll post a pic of the bedding.
Jen:)

Nicole said...

I love the bedding! It is so cute!!

Emily said...

I love the new blog! I think I actually saw it on the web and thought if I was having a girl I would have used it-- love ti! :-)

Emily

Anonymous said...

hmmm....i wonder if the gift on the way from your SBP will go with the motif? i hope so!

the blog looks great, by the way. simply lovely.:)

ttfn!
-SBP

Joanna said...

Precious bedding! I love Glenna Jean. :)

redhawks said...

Thanks girls!
Jen:)

The gFamily said...

I love pink and brown together! I have seen the pink dragonfly fabric in fabric stores, and it is so pretty and girly! How fun to be decorating a girl's room!! :)

Gretchen S.

Gretchen said...

I love the bedding for daughter! Very cute!

melis16 said...

I LOVE the new layout! As everyone said, perfect for your little girl. And you know I love the bedding. Pink and brown is one of my favorite layouts.

Once you get your referral and get some pics, I would love to do a scrapbook page for you in pink and brown!!!!

Melis