No, not for me, but finally two girls at the top of the waitlist received their referrals yesterday. They waited almost 18 weeks. Let's hope the floodgates open up and the referrals start pouring in! Someone at my agency spoke with their coordinator yesterday and they told her there were "several" referrals waiting to go out, boys and girls. Come on FTIA!!!
Congrats to Jennifer W and baby girl "Maria"!
Congrats to Ted & Emily and baby girl "???"!
Jen:)
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
FINALLY...referrals
Posted by
redhawks
at
9:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh, please let them keep coming today! We would really like to get that call!
Oh Thank God!! :) I hope Gretchen gets hers (for sure) and that is moves down to you, too!! How exciting! I wonder what "several" means??? Hmmm...of course, right when I leave the referrals flow! Just my luck! HA HA!
We are moving up!! Could we get them to come faster, though?? I am starting to jump at any phone call! :)
Post a Comment