Thursday, June 21, 2007

Off for a 2 day adventure...

So the boys finished Kindergarten yesterday and had a lovely report card. Of course they both received "In Progress" for listening skills...lol...like I didn't know that!!! So in honor of their great year I am taking them to the GREAT WOLF LODGE in the Poconos for two days...by myself (so wish me luck!) Great Wolf Lodge is an indoor water park. It stays at a constant 84 degrees and it has a spa (not that I'll be able to go), restaurants, a gym and a huge arcade (and of course the waterpark which is absolutely huge). Go ahead, check it out...

Great Wolf Lodge

My parents took them there last year while Craig & I were vacationing in Aruba and they absolutely loved it. They have asked to go back at least once a month since then so they are very excited! I'll post some pics on Saturday when we get back.

Lastly, a shout out to my friend Melis who is in Guatemala w/her daughter Anelisa. The baby has had a rough week fighting off a stomach bug & fever so we send her get well wishes!! Also, their family court interview is today and we send them good luck that everything goes smoothly.

Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your week!
Jen :]

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Have fun, you are a brave woman! Next vacation you should come out to the waterpark here in MN, the boys would love it!

Melis- hope little one is feeling better soon!

Kathryn

Gretchen said...

Have a great time with your boys!