Justin & Brian "graduated" kindergarten today. They had their year end program today which they've been practicing for for weeks. They were on stage in front of 200 people and they did a really great job. They even said a poem into the microphone! It was very, very cute and they did a wonderful job. They were a little nervous in front of all those people, but I think their Mommy was even more nervous than they were...I think you can hear my heart pounding on the video camera! ;)
They have a few days left of school, but they had a great year and a great day today. Congrats boys!! Off to 1st grade in September, oh boy!!
Jen :]
Friday, June 8, 2007
Congrats to the boys...
Posted by
redhawks
at
11:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats on your graduates! They look so grown up and professional in that pictures.
Kat
Congratulations! That's wonderful!
I hope my waitlist math is wrong too! 40 people ahead of you sounds like a lot... Hopefully they'll be some postings this week for people receiving their referrals!
Nicole
http://nikicoli.blogspot.com
Jen!
I really like your blog! And your boys are precious! Just think- you could potentially be one quarter of the way through your wait for your daughter! I try to think positively and there are always those few people who report a referral well before the timeline says- hoping you'll be one of them! :-)
Emily
Post a Comment