Saturday, May 19, 2007

I'm having the BEST day!!!!

Yes, you guessed it...our I171H arrived today, Saturday May 19th!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!

I feel like a ton has been lifted off my shoulders today...its been a grueling 8 week wait for me and finally its here..we are officially on the wait list for our little girl!! YIPPEE!!

We were having a yard sale w/a bunch of our neighbors today so Craig stayed home to do that while I ran the boys around. They had baseball this morning from 8:30-10. Then we stopped and got a present (I know, terribly last minute) and then back home to shower and change and then right out to the party which was from 11-12:30. When we returned home of course I immediately checked the mailbox which was empty. I figured Craig got it and put it inside. Well I walked in and saw this big manilla envelope on the counter...could it be?!?!? I inched closer and closer to it trying to read the return address and it was Dept of Homeland Security! I gasped...but then didn't get too excited...what if it said REJECTED??? So I slowly inched the paper out of the envelope and saw APPROVED!!! I literally fell to my knees and sobbed. I still can't believe it is here.

After a good cry I drove to Staples, made copies and faxed it to our agency. And we are going out to dinner tonight to celebrate...woo hoo...happy day!!!

Jen :-)

No comments: