Nothing much new around here...we've been on the wait list for 1 week and 4 days now...only 13 weeks to go....sigh...
Anyway, we're down to 3 names that we like - Gabriela, Ava & Isabella. We wanted names that were Spanish/Latin in origin and we narrowed our list down to these three. Luckily our last name is Mexican (Torres) thanks to Craig's grandfather, so it will fit our daughter well. I've got a baby name poll going down below on the left. Feel free to vote and let me know what you think sounds good!!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Jen :)
P.S. Happy Anniversary to our friends Kat & Kevin! :]
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Baby Name Poll
Posted by
redhawks
at
4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Jen,
I was able to check this out being at my sister's house this weekend!! You and your family are absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm so glad to put a face to the name. I voted on Gabriela. I think your 3 choices are beautiful, however, I think Gabriela is the one I have heard the least over the past few years, and I'm all about finding a name you don't hear all of the time!! Thank you for sharing your journey with me!! It's so exciting! I wish beyond all belief I was adopting from Guatemala as well, or just adopting PERIOD. Maybe 1 day-I'm not ruling anything out yet. Hope you are having a great weekend!
Whitney
Thanks for the shout out Jen!
Kat
P.S. I still voted for Ava! She will always be Ava to me :)
Kat
Hi Jen!
Before we know what Angelo was, we had to send the agency names for both a boy and a girl. The girls name was Gabriella Marie... So, I voted for Gabriella,"Gabi" !!!
HUgs
Ellie
All 3 names are beautiful. I really had to think for a minute, but I have always loved the name Gabriela. That's my vote!
Jen,
I LOVE all three names. In fact, my youngest is named Ava but Gabriela was on our list! The only reason we didn't have Isabella on the list is because we have another daughter named Annabelle, so we couldn't have two with Belle/Bella! I love your taste in names. :)
Hence, I had difficulty deciding between Ava, Gabriela and Isabella. They are all so beautiful and you just can't go wrong with any of them!
My vote went to Gabriela just because I don't hear it as much. Since we had Ava, we have met a handful of other little Ava's so I thought I would vote for the name I haven't heard as much. It's not a big deal and it may not matter to you and in that case, you have a total win-win-win situation! They are all equally as lovely. What a difficult decision you have! :)
I can't wait until you receive that darling referral!
Blessings,
Susan
(persistantstarters2007)
http://townsendgirl.blogspot.com/
What a great blog! I love all 3 names, but since I have an Isabella I had to vote for Isabella! I love calling her Isa when I am in my Spanish speaking mode! Best of luck in this amazing journey!
Post a Comment