So I emailed the USCIS in Newark on Monday to make sure they rec'd my I600A application and they actually replied! They said yes and that they were waiting on fingerprint clearances. I wrote back, thank you so much but we have not even rec'd the letter for fingerprinting yet...does this mean the letter is in the mail??? They reply, yes - you should receive it sometime this week. Cut to today, Saturday, and still NO LETTER!!!! "I should receive it sometime this week." Okay...this week has come and gone and no letter. Why did they have to lie??? Why couldn't they have said "you will receive it soon" or "you will receive it sometime in the next 2 weeks"...why lie when obviously it didn't go in the mail this week.
I'm in a very bad mood already as I am sick and have to perform and act happy for guests coming over when I'd rather be in bed...thought I'd get good news in the mail and of course, no letter. Not only no letter, a freaking baby announcement...UGH.
***I HATE YOU USCIS OF NEWARK NJ***
Jen :(
Saturday, April 7, 2007
Why do people LIE?!?!?! :(
Posted by
redhawks
at
1:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment