Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy 7th Bday boys!!!

Seven years ago today two beauties were born...at 1:40pm Justin Michael arrived

and 23 minutes later his identical twin Brian Andrew came along.


A couple weeks ago they celebrated with their friends at a local bowling alley. They had a blast. It was glow in the dark bowling which was really fun. They bowled for two hours and had pizza and cake.


Today they have a full day planned...from 9-12 Dad is taking them to our local skatepark with their Razor scooters. This afternoon I'm taking them to see the movie Wall-E. Tonight we're going to Chili's for dinner (their choice, of course). And then home for some homemade cake from Nanny. Hope you enjoy your special day, boys!! We love you very, very much and are so proud of you.

Jen :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pics. I loved the "look back" slide show! Hope the boys have a great day celebrating!

Steph said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like a fun, busy day!!! They are just adorable!

Alex and Sam said...

happy birthday boys!!!!

were their little girlfriends there? LOL

I wish i was at the yankee game, they look like they had so much fun & I am a HUGE YANKEE FAN!!!!!

Joanna said...

How precious! They are so handsome, and I loved the baby pictures!