Wishing my sweet girl a happy 7 month birthday today!! And more good news received today...we are ORANGE! That means our file has been submitted to the US Embassy and our attorney has received the authorization to get Ava's 2nd DNA test done. The test will probably be done next week. Then the results are processed and sent back to the US Embassy. Once the US Embassy has the results they will issue our "PINK" slip which will give us the exact date we have to be in Guatemala. I think it will be right around 4/15, give or take a day or two.
I have so much to do!! AHHHHHH!!
Jen :]
Friday, March 14, 2008
Happy 7 Month Birthday and ORANGE!!!
Posted by
redhawks
at
2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy 7 Month B-day sweet Ava!! Congrats on more movement! I hope you are PINK in no time!! Enjoy being orange! ;)
jenn.
congrats!!! & happy 7 month bday sweet Ava.. you will be traveling real soon
alex
Post a Comment