Just a quick note to say that we have arrived right on schedule. No problem with the flights or the luggage...a very smooth uneventful trip. Ava should be here in 30 minutes...just waiting for our phone to ring! The room is ready and we're all unpacked. Just need one beautiful girl!!
Adios!
Jen :]
P.S. It is gorgeous here...we just left cold, snowy NJ and now its 80 degrees and sunny.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
We're here!!!
Posted by
redhawks
at
4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
YEA!!!! Enjoy your trip!!!!! I can't wait to see pictures.
Tracy Jens Alex and Anika
Have a great visit!!!
Lots of love to Ava!!
Gail
I am so glad you made it there safely. Enjoy the warm weather (thanks for rubbing it in - LOL :) and hug the heck outta your little princesa for me.
Melis
YAY!!! I can't wait for pics!! Can you send some of that weather here??
Glad you made it safely! Have a wonderful visit trip!!
Emily
Post a Comment