Monday, October 29, 2007

Update on our case...

We found out today that we were submitted to Family Court on 10/24, which means I know for sure that our POA is now registered in Guatemala. Also, Ava had her DNA test done today, 10/29, and her birthmother was interviewed by a social worker in Family Court today as well. We hope to have the DNA results in 2 1/2 weeks and then we wait for Pre-Approval from the US Embassy and Family Court approval.

Jen :]

11 comments:

melis16 said...

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO! Praying for speedy DNA results, a quick FC exit and then on to PA!!!

Can't wait to see updated pics.

Melis

The gFamily said...

That is a huge step! Congrats!! I loved getting the DNA tests because I got another picture of my sweet girl! I hope you get your results very soon!

Anonymous said...

HOOORAY!!! I'm so happy for you, Jen. Congrats, babe!

Christina said...

That is great. Congrats on accomplishing these steps.

Emily said...

Yay- this is great news! Hope you get results soon... :-)

Emily

Victoria and Joe said...

WOW.. You are moving so fast.. I am so happy for you...You will be in PGN by Christmas

Nicole said...

WONFERFUL news!

Steph said...

Great news!!! Keep an eye out for that tube!! Such a huge step.

Margaret mom to Peter, and waiting for his sister said...

What great news! Hope it goes Speedy for yas.

margaret
www.kanakosfamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

you are well on the way, jen, congratulations! i agree you'll be in pgn by the end of the year. that will be a sigh of relief!

somehow i missed being informed of reveal time, although i apparently missed it by a month! twas fun to be your sbp.

with love and good wishes,
your secret blog pal
samantha, and son julian
www.chiquitito.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Congrats...always great to have that DNA step done!