Last night I finally got a chance to check my mailbox & I saw a box addressed to me...but there was no return address. I thought hmmmmm...could it be? Could it be a gift from my SBP (Secret Blog Pal)??? One of the girls on another blog started Secret Blog Pals and I had signed up. You give your name, address and adoption information and you receive a SBP. You can send them gifts, cards, make anonymous comments on their blog, whatever you want to do. At a later date all the SBPs will be announced and you'll find out who had you.
So I opened the box to find a lovely note followed by a beautiful poem...
"Not flesh of my flesh, not bone of my bone
But still miraculously my own.
Never forget for a single minute
You didn't grow under my heart, but in it."
And then I see a beautiful brown fleece blanket with dragonflies on it!! How perfect does that go with my nursery bedding...way to go SBP!! Is she great, or what!?!? Here's a pic:
Thank you and big (((hugs))) go out to my SBP for this thoughtful and beautiful gift. I will treasure it always and cannot WAIT to wrap it around my baby girl one day.
Jen:)
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Gift from my SBP...
Posted by
redhawks
at
9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is so beautiful!
ah, i am sooo glad you like it! your little girl will be cuddled up with you in it in no time at all...
sending hugs back!
xo
SBP
That is so cool! I wish the I had a secret blogger pal!!!
Kat
Post a Comment