If you are adopting or have adopted within the last year, check out this site...
Celebrating Adoption
If you can find a photographer in your area, you will receive a complimentary portrait session (session fee is waived) and a set of proofs. The pictures in the gallery are beautiful. Some of these "fancy" photographers (I call them fancy if they're not JC Penney or Sears :) charge a lot of money for the session fee...I've heard anywhere from $100-200 just to walk in the door! So this is a very nice service! Keep it in mind for when you bring your baby home.
Jen :]
Thursday, July 5, 2007
Photographs...
Posted by
redhawks
at
8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for posting this! We're on our 3rd adoption and I have never heard of this. We will definitely use it once Isabelle is home forever! Thanks!
Thanks for the tip! I will definitely look into this.
Post a Comment