Well, it looks like the Protocol of Good Practices is coming back...this Thursday, to be exact. So Friday will be another great day I'm sure. Guatadopt.com posted an update yesterday that the Protocol will be announced on March 1st. They have verified this and even have a copy of the formal invitations that were sent out. There are also a lot of ugly rumors out there saying that if you haven't accepted a referral and filed your power of attorney by March 1st then your adoption will not go through. We don't really know what this means, or what will come of it. I guess we'll find out on Friday!
In a way I will be glad when this "Protocol" is finally announced. Get it over with already!!! Put it out there and lets see what the consequences are. I hate being in this state of limbo every day...will the adoptions continue??? will they shutdown??? I just want to know already. I'm actually glad we don't have a referral yet because if we did and we lost it then we would be even more devastated. I'm just going to continue w/my paperchasing until my agency tells me to stop. I already discussed changing countries with them (China) if this rollercoaster ride gets too bumpy. There's only so much in a year that a girl can handle, you know??
Well, that's it I guess. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have the last 2 docs in my hot little hands and I can send them off to my social worker. Keep everything crossed!!!
Thanks for reading,
Jen :]
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Should be another lovely Friday...NOT!!!
Posted by
redhawks
at
3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment